Track Protection Officers
Cat 5 Rail is a major supplier of specialist rail personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Due to an increase in work demands, there is an urgent requirement for experienced Track Protection Officers to join our growing Rail Maintenance Team working at BHP
Cat 5 Rail Offers Suitable Applicants:
– Attractive Pay Rates
– Long Term Roles
– 2 weeks on, 1 week off Roster (Flexible Rosters will be considered)
– Meals and Accommodation (Camp)
– Opportunity to join a highly skilled and motivated team of rail specialists
– Further Nationally Accredited Rail Infrastructure Training
– Immediate Start Dates
– Providing Site Protection to ensure the safety of work groups carrying out maintenance and construction work within the rail corridor.
– Maintaining high levels of communication with all involved parties
– Ensuring all work is performed in accordance with WH&S requirements and legislative policies
– Accurate Completion of Paperwork and Strict Adherence to Procedures.
– Minimum 2 years recent experience as a Track Protection Officer on a Mining Rail Network
– Safe working Accreditation
– Valid Australian Drivers License – C Class Min.
– White or Blue Card
– 3 Contactable Referees
– Cert II Rail Infrastructure
– Ability to Complete Cat1 Rail Medical and Drug and Alcohol Testing
– BHP Safeworking Accreditations – TOA/TWA/LPA
– 2 + Years experience on BHP Rail Networks
If you are looking for long term stable work where you are treated as a valued member of the team and not just a number, don’t hesitate to apply.
- Attractive Ongoing Rates
- Ongoing Long Term Opportunities
- Immediate Starts
Logistics - Other
Contract or Temp
Thursday 19 November, 2020
Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We utilise our extensive experience in all aspects of labour recruitment, human resources and safety management to get the best outcomes for our clients and our people.
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified experienced AT Welders to work on various Projects around Western Australia.
To be considered applicants must be meet the following essential criteria:
- 3 + experience working on rail
- Nationally Recognised AT Welders Certification
- Cert III Rail Infrastructure
- White card
- Full Clean “C” Class Driving License as a minimum (HR License preferred)
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A.
- Accurate completion of paperwork.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely and safe manner
- 3 contactable referee
- Available to start work straight away
- Nationally Recognized Plant Operator Tickets & experience as a Rail Operator
- Experience working in the Pilbara Region of WA
- “F” Endorsement
- High Risk Work License – Dogman, Rigging, Crane, Gantry Crane
- Defensive Four-Wheel Drive
- Senior First Aid
Successful candidates will enjoy the following;
- Attractive hourly rate.
- Friendly, close knit team environment.
- Specific on the job training.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take the next step in a fulfilling career with growth opportunity, then apply now.
All applications will be considered
- Market Leading Rates
- Great Team and Work Culture
- FIFO Opportunities Available
Logistics - Other
Contract or Temp
Tuesday 03 November, 2020