Experienced Rail Workers
Cat 5 Rail, a subsidiary of Category 5 Labour Management, is a Major Supplier of Specialist Rail Personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are currently seeking Expressions of Interest for the following roles:
– Experienced Mobile Flashbutt Welders
– Experienced AT Welders
– Experienced Track Labourers
– Experienced Hi-Rail Excavator Operators
– Experienced Track Machine Operators
– Experienced Track Workers
– Experienced Loader Operators
For work across a number of different Projects across the Australia and New Zealand in 2020
– Cert 2 in Rail Infrastructure (Preferred but essential)
– RIW Card (essential)
– Valid Australian Drivers Licence (essential)
– Nationally Recognised Tickets (essential)
– White or Blue Card (essential)
– 3 Contactable Referees (essential)
Ability to complete a Cat 1 or Cat 3 Rail Medical and a lab drug and alcohol test.
Please apply through SEEK and upload all your qualifications, tickets and licenses to support your application.
Only candidates who are progressing to the next stage in the recruitment process will be contacted.
- Various Rail Roles available
- Opportunity to work on key rail projects in Australia and NZ
- Rail experience is a MUST
Tuesday 26 May, 2020