Rail Recruitment Consultant
The team at Category 5 Labour Management have substantial experience in all aspects of labour recruitment and safety management. The advantage we deliver to our clients is the support of a dedicated labour management company.
We are a young, dynamic and growth-orientated company offering a fast-paced and supportive environment. We are currently seeking a driven and energetic Rail Recruitment Consultant to join our Rail team in the Port Hedland branch.
The right candidate will have a can-do attitude and a keen eye for detail – rail knowledge and a recruitment background preferred however if you have experience in shut planning or the mining industry your application will be considered
The ideal candidate will be representing our business on all levels, so we are seeking someone who can engage with anyone while maintaining a professional manner. A contagiously positive attitude is a must!
Duties will include, but not limited to;
- Provide end-to-end recruitment including writing and posting advertisements on traditional & social media platforms, phone screen and shortlist applicants, schedule and undertake interviews, skill assessments of applicants, background and reference check suitable candidates
- Coordinate the ongoing development & implementation of an induction procedure/s
- Maintain employee data
- General administrative duties and support to the team.
- Specific on the job training
- Attractive remuneration
- Friendly, close knit team environment
- Experience with a respected employer and ongoing career opportunities
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in recruitment (desirable)
- Be exceptionally organised, with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritise under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Be highly presentable at all times
- Have intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Possess great attention to detail
- Have good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
If this sounds like you, then don’t miss out on a rare opportunity to join this amazing team and growing business!
We will be progressing quickly for this role, please APPLY NOW so we can call you for a formal discussion.
- Fast paced environment
- Immediate Start
- Development Opportunities
HR - Consultant
Permanent / Full Time
Thursday 15 October, 2020