Health and safety advisor
About the role:
- Full-time Ongoing Position
- FIFO from Perth to Pilbara 8:6 roster (Day and Night shift)
- Implementing and enforcing HSE standards to safeguard rail operation and personnel
- Provie expert guidance and support to ensure compliance with industry regulation
- Collaborate with diverse team to promote a safety-first culture
What we can offer you:
- Provide safety leadership support within the Rail industry
- Opportunity to join a highly skilled and innovative team of rail specialists
- Access to professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- immediate start
To be considered applicants must meet the following essential criteria:
- Previous experience in Rail, Mining a Safety Leadership role providing infield safety supervision
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Capability to implement site procedures and strive for continuous improvements in accordance with national safety standards and regulations.
- Conduct safety audits to identify and monitor compliance deficiencies.
- Carry out random drug and alcohol screening.
- Possession of Cert IV or Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or an equivalent qualification.
- Ability to successfully undergo and pass Rail Category 1 Rail Medical and drug and alcohol testing.
- Hold a full C Class Driving Licence or higher with no restrictions.
- Full working rights in Australia and based in Perth, WA.
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Join a forward-thinking company leading the way in the Rail industry
- Great work life balance with 8:6 roster FIFO from Perth only
OH & S
Permanent / Full Time
Thursday 01 February, 2024