Currently taking applications for casual Industrial Services Labourers/Sanitisers to join our client’s Port Hedland IS team on-site BHP.
- Roster: Must be available for weekend work and night shifts
- 11.5 – 12hr days
- Assist Production team with general cleaning/ hosing of structures and yard machines when there not responding to faults in the yards.
- Assist in general structural hosing; hosing chutes, conveyors, and different levels of a car dumper
- Assist in the sanitation across different sites
- Shovelling and bagging grease
- Cleaning and maintenance of company equipment
- Specific on the job training
- Supportive and close knit team
- Exposure to BHP sites; a great way to gain experience on-site
- Experience with a respected global employer and ongoing career opportunities
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- Full Australian drivers licence (essential)
- Current MSIC and White Card (desirable)
- Capable of working in Pilbara’s environmental conditions and walking a lot of stairs around an elevated plant.
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you are looking for stable and reliable work with the opportunity to join a global company that offers opportunities for advancement for your career and also for the environment and community, then ‘Apply Now’.
- Be part of a high performing team
- Fantastic opportunity to gain mine-site exposure
- Residential role only – Port Hedland
Thursday 18 June, 2020
Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We utilise our extensive experience in all aspects of labour recruitment, human resources and safety management to get the best outcomes for our clients and our people.
We are seeking applications from Rail Workers who possess a number of different skillsets
To be considered applicants must be meet the following essential criteria:
- Demonstrable experience working on rail
- Cert II Rail Infrastructure
- White card
- Full Clean “C” Class Driving License as a minimum (HR Licence preferred)
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A.
- Accurate completion of paperwork and inductions.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely and safe manner
- Nationally Recognised Plant Operator Tickets & experience as a Rail Operator
- Nationally Recognised Welders Certification
- Nationally Recognised HiRail Certification
- Experience working in the Pilbara Region of WA
- “F” Endorsement
- Defensive Four-Wheel Drive
- Senior First Aid
- 3 contactable referees
Successful candidates will enjoy the following;
- Attractive hourly rate.
- Friendly, close knit team environment.
- Specific on the job training.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take the next step in a fulfilling career with growth opportunity, then apply now.
- Market Leading Rates
- Flights ex Perth ONLY
- Great Team and Work Culture
Friday 12 June, 2020