Category 5 Labour Management deploys people into Mining, Rail, Marine, and Manufacturing sectors across WA every day.
We are currently seeking an experienced Heavy Rigid truck driver living in the Geraldton region for our client who manages a waste collection contract in the Town. This contract is new and will be the start of the new recycling program to remove plastic water bottles from general waste.
This position requires applicants to be flexible with rostered hours of work Monday-Friday, starting early at 7am. It would not be unrealistic to expect 10-12hrs days on occasion when the runs head further out of town to Meekatharra and Kalbarri.
- An experienced driver with a minimum heavy rigid licence
- Multi- truck driving experience will be advantageous
- Communicate with clients/customers and be committed to high levels of customer service when doing drop-offs
- You must be comfortable working to deadlines and until the job is done.
- An enthusiastic approach
- Clean driving record
- Safe systems of work with all aspect of Truck and Road Transport operations
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you meet the criteria and are looking to take a new autonomous role in Geraldton Recycling Operations ‘Apply Now’.
- Monday – Friday
- Multi Drop with Forklift
- Plastic Bottle collections
Thursday 01 October, 2020