Category 5 Labour Management work with a range of clients across Mining, Marine and Civil industries throughout Australia.
We utilise our extensive experience in all aspects of labour recruitment, human resources and safety management to get the best outcomes for our clients and our people.
We are currently seeking applications for an experienced Health & Safety Manager, this is a fixed-term contract for a major construction project in the Rail sector for a major project in Melbourne.
Our successful applicant will demonstrate a capability in the following selection criteria :
- Environmental compliance & legislative focus
- Systems / Process improvement application
- Corporate governance and contract management
- Superior Collaboration skills to drive change management at all levels
- Critical thinking with proactive policy implementation
- Managing realistic expectation and keeping deadlines
To apply for this role you must demonstrate having the following
- A formal HSE Qualification
- Previously worked in Construction or Mining
- Held a management role
- Reported directly to a Project Manager / General Manager
If you meet the criteria above and you are dedicated to working with a team that sets the bar high, Apply online today.
Alternatively, you can contact Georgina Mackenzie-Dunn for a confidential discussion via linkedin.
- Victorian Rail Project
- Location not an issue – FIFO can be arranged
- Super Salary
OH & S
Contract or Temp
Thursday 23 January, 2020
Experienced Rail Workers
Cat 5 Rail, a subsidiary of Category 5 Labour Management, is a Major Supplier of Specialist Rail Personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are currently seeking Expressions of Interest for the following roles:
– Experienced Mobile Flashbutt Welders
– Experienced AT Welders
– Experienced Track Labourers
– Experienced Hi-Rail Excavator Operators
– Experienced Track Machine Operators
– Experienced Track Workers
– Experienced Loader Operators
For work across a number of different Projects across the Australia and New Zealand in 2020
– Cert 2 in Rail Infrastructure (Preferred but essential)
– RIW Card (essential)
– Valid Australian Drivers Licence (essential)
– Nationally Recognised Tickets (essential)
– White or Blue Card (essential)
– 3 Contactable Referees (essential)
Ability to complete a Cat 1 or Cat 3 Rail Medical and a lab drug and alcohol test.
Please apply through SEEK and upload all your qualifications, tickets and licenses to support your application.
Only candidates who are progressing to the next stage in the recruitment process will be contacted.
- Various Rail Roles available
- Opportunity to work on key rail projects in Australia and NZ
- Rail experience is a MUST
Thursday 07 November, 2019