Senior Rail Project Engineer / Rail Project Lead
Cat5 Rail is a leading provider of Rail personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand. Due to an increase in work demands, there is an urgent requirement for experienced Senior Rail Project Engineer / Rail Project Lead to join our growing team in New Zealand.
We utilise our extensive experience in all aspects of labour recruitment, human resources, and safety management to get the best outcomes for our clients and our people.
We are seeking applications from Senior Rail Project Engineer / Rail Project Lead who have experience working on Australian and/or New Zealand Rail Networks to become part of our team.
We have several projects at various locations with our clients and as a result we are recruiting an experienced Rail Engineer to be based in New Zealand for the following disciplines.
- Overhead Lines
To be successful:
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in the rail engineering industry.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in delivering major rail projects.
- Understand and apply rail legislation, standards and project specifications.
- Support all technical reporting while managing risk and quality for the projects.
- Must have work rights for Australia/New Zealand
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Proven ability to review major project reports, approvals and assessments.
- Must be able to demonstrate of delivering best client outcomes and cost savings.
- Competent in technical guidance across specialized discipline.
- High level skills in applying safety in design processes and practices.
Interested in hearing more?
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you click apply now to send a copy of your CV, preferable in Word format
If you need any additional information, please contact:
Jessica Sheehan – Office Manager (East Coast AUS / New Zealand) – email@example.com
- Fast Growing Company
- Great Culture
- Ongoing Oppurtunity
Permanent / Full Time
Thursday 08 April, 2021