Workforce Co-Ordinator/Office Administrator
One of Australia’s dynamic providers of Labour Hire services in the Rail industry, Category 5 Labour Management has a proven track record of best fit for both our Clients and Candidates.
We are a dynamic and growth-orientated company offering a fast-paced and supportive environment. We are currently seeking a driven and energetic Workforce Co-Ordinator/Office Administrator to join our fast growing Melbourne team.
The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and keen eye for detail , they will be highly motivated with demonstrated experience managing major client accounts and staff alike.
As the Co-Ordinator/Office Administrator you will be representing our business on all levels, we are seeking someone who can engage with anyone while maintaining a professional manner , a contagiously positive attitude is a must along with a great phone manner and a welcoming, front-of-office personality.
Duties will Include, but not limited to;
- Providing administration support to the team
- Coordinate the ongoing development & implementation of an induction procedure/s
- Maintain employee data and complaince, using CRM to enter Employee data
- Management of key client accounts overseeing the daily operations and ensuring all tasks are actioned in a timely manner
- Engaging with key client stakeholders on a regular basis and building a solid relationship with them based around prompt service and commitment
- Customer and Field Employee Management – ensuring that all work plans are communicated to staff in a timely manner
- Provide end to end recruitment support to the team.
- Establishes account management plans, ensuring regular monitoring and review for adherence to service level agreements ensuring operational and margin objectives are met and undertaken.
- Pursue opportunities, actively promotes Category 5 service offerings to new and existing clients.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Be highly presentable at all times
- Have intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Be exceptionally organised, with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritise under pressure.
- Experience in Account Management , Administration , Recruitment and/or Labour Hire.
- Rail Industry experience is desirable but not essential
If this sounds like you, then don’t miss out on a rare opportunity to join this growing business and hit apply now.
- Great work environment
- Exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced industry
- Family orientated business
Recruitment - Account Manager
Permanent / Full Time
Wednesday 14 April, 2021