Category 5 Labour Management are a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying warehouse, trades and maintenance personnel to various industries within Western Australia.
We have a fantastic opportunity in an area that remains busy and unaffected by Covid-19 with ongoing demand for supply.
This would suit an individual who wants to start a long term opportunity and is keen on regular consistent hours. Can handle working outdoors and be a reliable team member.
We are currently seeking people not worried about getting their hands dirty, are fit and healthy, reliable and don’t mind working outdoors.
This role consists of using a forklift to move large limestone blocks from point of manufacture, strapping them together and moving to location to be transported away by trucks. – Monday to Friday 5am to 3.00pm.
To be considered for these positions you will need the following;
- Current Forklift Licence & Experience
- Evidence of reliability
- A focus on Safety
- Ability to work within a team and take direction
- A can do attitude
- Reliability is essential
- Must have current drivers licence and vehicle
- Must be able to pass drug and alcohol testing
- Fit and healthy
- Driven to meet KPI’s
- Willing to adapt and work hard
- To be an effective team member
- Happy to work outdoors
The right person with the right attitude can make a career out of this opportunity. These are not short term opportunities so only people wanting ongoing work should apply.
Although this is outdoors, you will spend your time between physical work and Forklift Duties. Please do not apply should you only want to be a forklift driver.
Based near Midland, you will enjoy in a supportive environment then this may be the job for you.
This will be an immediate start for the successful persons.
If you would like to apply and can start immediately please press APPLY.
We will be in touch ASAP
- Ongoing demand for work
- Immediate Start
- Monday – Friday 5am – 3pm
Stores & Warehousing
Friday 13 November, 2020
Category 5 Labour Management is a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying trades, labour and maintenance personnel to various industries.
Category Five are currently seeking a manufacturing supervisor for a steel plant based in Perth’s Eastern Suburbs. This will be a full time opportunity for the right applicant. The position will see the successful candidate working within a diverse and productive team and presents fantastic new opportunities.
You’ll be working locally for a great company and great conditions.
The successful candidate will have the following licenses/ tickets and qualifications
- Strong supervision/Leadership experience
- Ability to use initiative ( can do attitude )
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work afternoons
- Strong work ethic
- Consultative approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read drawings
- Competent computer skills
- Prepared to be hands on
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in fabrication environment
- Ability to pass a D&A screen
As part of the role, your main responsibilities and experience will include but aren’t limited too:
- Monitor progress relating to fabrication completion dates and budget hours
- Timesheet review and management
- Estimating of hours to complete work packages and report potential schedule conflicts
- Monitor delivery of materials
- PEOPLE MANAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP:
- Evaluate and manage resource levels to ensure optimum productivity
- Manage production staff – task allocation, performance management
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT & CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT:
- Ensure products and services meet set QMS and associated documentation is completed on time
- Assist with HSE supervision of the workshop including tool box meetings, and ensure safe work practices are undertaken at all times
You will become part of the critical processes in the manufacturing team. Ensuring production continues to meet targets and quality remains high.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
- Permanent position
- Bassendean location
- National company
Management / Supervisor
Permanent / Full Time
Thursday 12 November, 2020