Category 5 Labour Management are a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying trades and maintenance personnel to various industries across Australia and New Zealand.
Currently seeking an experienced Fitter Machinist for a Port Hedland residential position. The role will see the successful candidate working within a diverse and productive team and presents fantastic new opportunities.
• Attractive hourly rate
• Even-time roster
• Experience with a respected global employer and ongoing career opportunities
To be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Current valid WA driver’s license, C class manual at a minimum
• Trade qualified Fitter Machinist
• Rolling stock experience advantageous
• Great work ethic and technical knowledge
• Excellent time management and planning skills
• A high level of verbal, written and computer literacy skills
• The ability to pass an extensive medical and Drug & Alcohol Screen
You will demonstrate your commitment to safety and use your experience and judgement to ensure yourself and your workmates stay safe. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity together with your positive mind set in dealing with work and people will highly regarded.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
If you would like to express your interest for these roles, please ‘Apply Now’ or come into our Port Hedland office to submit your application and meet our friendly team!
- Machinist Experience (essential)
- Residential role only – Port Hedland
- Great Roster
Fitting / Machining
Contract or Temp
Wednesday 14 October, 2020