Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our client is a major global company that provides a full range of environmental services and has more than 150 years of experience.
Currently taking applications for Planners/Schedulers to join their fast-paced office in Port Hedland. Your duties include, but are not limited to; mobilisation, quoting, planning on-site jobs, scheduling, coordinating operators, pay checks and providing great customer service.
- Specific on the job training
- Friendly, close knit team environment
- Experience with a respected global employer and ongoing career opportunities
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience within a similar role/customer service
- Ability to work autonomously and in a fast-paced work environment
- HR Licence (desirable)
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you are looking for stable and reliable work with the opportunity to join a global company that offers opportunities for advancement for your career and also for the environment and community, then ‘Apply Now’.
- Be part of a high performing team
- Career/Personal Development opportunities
- Residential role only – Port Hedland
Tuesday 10 March, 2020