Labourer – Mining
Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our client is a major global company that provides a full range of environmental services and has more than 150 years of experience.
Currently taking applications for casual mine-site Labourers to join our client’s Port Hedland IS team on-site BHP.
- Cleaning and maintenance of company equipment
- Safe operation of the vehicle in line with company policies and procedures
- General structural hosing
- Shovelling and bagging grease
- Operate Vacuum Truck to Supervisors Instructions
- Accurate completion of paperwork
- Operate High Pressure Water Blasting Unit
- Operate Hydro-excavation Unit
- Hazard reporting
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and work in the best interest of the client and the company
- Specific on the job training
- Supportive and close knit team
- Experience with a respected global employer and ongoing career opportunities
- Exposure to BHP sites; a great way to gain experience on-site
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- Full Australian drivers licence, HR preferable (essential)
- Ability to obtain Unrestricted HR Licence (essential)
- Current MSIC (desirable)
- Capable of working in Pilbara’s environmental conditions
- Commitment to maintaining safe work practices
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you are looking for stable and reliable work with the opportunity to join a global company that offers opportunities for advancement for your career and also for the environment and community, then ‘Apply Now’.
- Be part of a high performing team
- Casual Roster
- No FIFO – Residential role only
Wednesday 24 February, 2021
Category 5 Rail as a subsidiary of Category 5 Labour Management are a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying rail personnel to various industries within Port Hedland and also surrounding Pilbara towns.
Due to an increase in work demands Category 5 Rail is seeking applications from Rail Supervisor who have demonstrable experience working on major Rail or Construction Projects in the rail infrastructure sector.
This will be a casual position where you will be responsible for leading, coaching and motivating a large team compromising of Track Workers , Welders and Operators to assist with the timely execution of the Project scope which includes Civil and Rail works.
- Attractive hourly rates
- Flights and camp accommodation provided
- Training and development opportunities
- Immediate start
- 2/1 Roster
To be considered applicants must meet the following essential criteria:
- Minimum of 3 Years Supervisor experience on a similar Projects (Re-rail experience essential)
- Have a good attitude towards safety and experience working in high safety critical environments
- Solid technical knowledge in Rail Infrastructure practices and procedures
- Cert III Rail Infrastructure or equivalent
- Construction card
- Full C Class Driving Licence or higher with no restrictions (HR Licence preferred but not essential)
- Able to pass Rail Category 1 medical and ongoing D&A screens
- Be able to maintain high professional and ethical standards
- 3 contactable references
Desirable but not essential:
- Supervisor qualification – section 44
- Four Wheel Drive training
- First Aid training
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
If you would like to express your interest for these roles with Category Five Rail please Apply Now!
- Opportunity to work within one of Australia’s largest rail network
- Attractive remuneration package for the right candidate
- Be part of a high performing team
Contract or Temp
Tuesday 23 February, 2021