Industrial Services Labourer | FIFO & Local
Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our client is a major global company that provides a full range of environmental services and has more than 150 years of experience.
We are currently taking Expressions of Interest for local and FIFO (ex Perth) Industrial Services Labourers to join our client’s Port Hedland IS team on-site.
The roles are varied, duties include but are not limited to;
- General structural hosing
- Shovelling and bagging grease
- Operate Vacuum Truck to Supervisors Instructions
- Cleaning and maintenance of company equipment
- Safe operation of the vehicle in line with company policies and procedures
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Accurate completion of paperwork
- Hazard reporting
- Adhering to BHP WHS Legislation
- Attending and participating in Safety meetings and morning safe starts
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and work in the best interest of the client and the company
- Supportive and close knit team
- Experience with a respected global employer and ongoing career opportunities
- Exposure to BHP sites; a great way to gain mine site experience
To be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full Australian Licence (essential)
- Previous experience labouring in extreme conditions [hot, confined spaces etc.] (desirable)
- Capable of working in Pilbara’s environmental conditions
- Commitment to maintaining safe work practices
- Ability to work both within a team and autonomously
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you are looking for casual-rostered work with the opportunity to join a global company that offers opportunities for advancement for your career and also for the environment and community, then ‘Apply Now’.
- Be part of a high performing team
- Exciting opportunity to gain mine site experience
- Residential and FIFO (ex Perth) positions available
Monday 19 October, 2020