Category 5 Labour Management is a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying trades and maintenance personnel to various industries within Port Hedland and also surrounding Pilbara towns.
Our client is a proud West Australian company that has pioneered industry leading service and preventative maintenance in the printer industry in Western Australia since 1986.
We are looking for a current Commercial Business Development Manager or Sales Agent to join our team in Perth.
You will be required to work autonomously, cold calling/hunting for new business within Port Hedland and surrounds as well as maintaining our client’s comprehensive existing customer base.
- Attractive remuneration package; including salary, housing allowance, commission and access to a company car
- Experience with a respected global employer and ongoing development
- Specific on the job training and support
To be successful in this position you will be:
- Consultative in your sales process
- Develop a high understanding of customer processes
- Generate new business opportunities
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Grow and manage existing clients
- Proven ability to write a business plan and proposal
If you are looking for a new opportunity and you meet the above criteria, please ‘Apply Now’ with your current resume. For the right candidate, this will be a permanent role after an initial casual period.
- Fulltime opportunity
- Attractive remuneration package for the right candidate
- Residential role only – Port Hedland
Sales Executive / BDM
Tuesday 03 March, 2020
One of Australia’s dynamic providers of human resource solutions, Category 5 Labour Management has a proven track record of best fit for both our Clients and Candidates.
We are a young, dynamic and growth-orientated company offering a fast-paced and supportive environment. We are currently seeking a driven and energetic Account Manager to join our fast growing Port Hedland team.
The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and keen eye for detail , they will be highly motivated with demonstrated experience managing major client accounts .
As the Account Manager you will be representing our business on all levels, we are seeking someone who can engage with anyone while maintaining a professional manner , a contagiously positive attitude is a must along with a great phone manner and a welcoming, front-of-office personality.
Duties will Include, but not limited to;
- Management of one of our key client accounts overseeing the daily operations and ensuring all tasks are actioned in a timely manner
- Engaging with key client stakeholders on a regular basis and building a solid relationship with them based around prompt service and commitment
- Customer and Field Employee Management – ensuring that all work plans are communicated to staff in a timely manner
- Provide end to end recruitment support to the Rail Team including writing and posting advertisements on traditional & social media platforms, screen and shortlist applicants, and schedule and undertake interviews and skill assessments of applicants, background and reference checking suitable candidates
- Delivers and leads high level Customer Relationship Management through targeted activities that promote service excellence and customer retention.
- Establishes account management plans, ensuring regular monitoring and review for adherence to service level agreements ensuring operational and margin objectives are met and undertaken.
- Proactively visits customer sites on a regular basis, promoting Category 5 and addressing issues as they arise.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A current driver’s licence is required as well as the flexibility to travel and stay on client sites overnight on a weekly basis
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Be highly presentable at all times
- Have intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Possess great attention to detail
- Be exceptionally organised, with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritise under pressure.
- Have good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Experience in Account Management , Business Development , Sales or Recruitment
If this sounds like you, then don’t miss out on a rare opportunity to join this growing business and hit apply now.
- Exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced industry
- Career Development
- Immediate Start
Key Account Manager
Permanent / Full Time
Wednesday 19 February, 2020