Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our client is a well known reputable company that are looking for a consultant to work in a great team environment Monday to Friday | 8:00am – 4:00pm.
We are currently seeking applications for an office administrators/all rounder to work with our client based in South Guildford. You will be required to manage processing trade customer orders together with liaising with clients. This includes handling telephone enquiries, amendments and transport quotes.
The successful applicant will have:
- Data Entry experience
- Administration experience
- All rounder experience
- Current valid WA driver’s license,
- Great work ethic and technical knowledge
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Proven attendance record
- Right to work in Australia
As part of the role, your main responsibilities and experience will include but aren’t limited too:
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
- Experience entering builders purchase orders
- Great phone manner
If you would like to discuss the role further, please apply and we can call you
- Great work life balance
- Great hourly rate
- Work with a great team environment