Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our client is a highly acclaimed company due to its involvement in Western Australia’s Government Trading Enterprise, and its reputation in valuing their people as being the key to the company’s success.
We are now currently seeking applications for an Administration Officer for our client’s Health, Safety & Environment team. Your duties include, but are not limited to;
- Administrate and support systems that ensure our client complies with all applicable management system standards, codes, as well as its legal and statutory requirements
- Review and maintain all Environment & Heritage and Health & Safety controlled documents.
- Preparation and accurate recordkeeping of HSE meeting requirements including agenda & minutes.
- Liaise and work with other business units and external stakeholders to complete relevant tasks
- Any other general or specific assistance requested by the Environment & Heritage Manager or the Health & Safety Manager as required.
- Specific on the job training
- Friendly, close knit team environment
- Experience with a respected employer and ongoing career opportunities
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated experience providing administrative support in an industrial environment with a strong understanding of safety and environment requirements.
- High level of competency at utilising Microsoft software (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel), with a high level of accuracy and strong typing skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as proficiency in business grammar and comprehension.
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you are looking for an opportunity with an employer that is committed to providing an environment of diversity and inclusion and is a strong supporter of training and professional development, then ‘Apply Now’!
- Attractive casual hourly rate
- Be part of a high performing, supportive team
- Residential role only – Port Hedland (No FIFO)