Category 5 Labour Management are a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying trades and maintenance personnel to various industries within Port Hedland and also surrounding Pilbara towns.
Hedland Maritime Initiative (HMI) is a brand new venture focused on developing the Maritime Precinct and administering the Port Hedland Voluntary Buy Back Scheme (PHVBS).
Salary: $69,943 + 13% Superannuation
Location: Port Hedland
We are seeking applications from experienced Administration Officers to join our client’s brand new team in Port Hedland.
You will be responsible for providing timely and effective administrative support to the HMI team. Reporting to the Managing Director HMI, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for people connecting with HMI which will include processing mail, taking phone calls and arranging meetings.
- Provide administrative support to the HMI team through creation and formatting of documents, preparation of correspondence and record keeping.
- Undertake invoice receipting and credit card reconciliations.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the HMI team.
- Provide support for any other duties requested by the Managing Director HMI.
- 13% superannuation
- 5 weeks’ annual leave
- Specific on the job training
- Close knit team
- Access to training and development opportunities
To be considered applicants should have:
- Demonstrated experience providing administrative support in a customer facing environment.
- A high level of competency utilising Microsoft software (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Attention to detail and the ability to clarify requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as proficiency in business grammar and comprehension.
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise numerous tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and liaise appropriately with internal and external stakeholders.
If this position appeals to you and you are ready to be part of this exciting new project, then ‘Apply Now’.
- Attractive salary package
- Exciting new project!
- Autonomous full-time role