Category 5 Labour Management are a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying trades and maintenance personnel to various industries within Port Hedland and also surrounding.
In response to on-going resource demands and increased client requests, Category 5 are seeking Expressions of Interest from experienced Administrators, who are looking for opportunities for growth in their careers.
We have a variety of roles, therefore your duties may include but are not limited to;
- General administration
- Data entry and filing
- Raising purchase order, invoicing, budget updates, procurement and the use of the financial management systems
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Provide administrative support to senior management
- Preparing and updating reports for the our client’s Boards and governments
- Preparing and itemising budgets, record management and updating grant reports
- Any other general or specific assistance requested by the Board or Senior Management.
- Specific on the job training
- Friendly, close knit team environment
- Experience with a respected employer and ongoing career opportunities
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated experience providing Government administrative support with a strong understanding of online booking systems and online grants management (essential)
- High level of competency at utilising Microsoft software (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel), with a high level of accuracy and strong typing skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as proficiency in business grammar and comprehension.
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you are looking for an opportunity with an employer that is committed to maximising job creation and improving career opportunities in the region, then ‘Apply Now’!
- Competitive remuneration
- Variety of vacant positions
- Port Hedland based roles