Category 5 Labour Management are a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying trades and maintenance personnel to various industries within Port Hedland and also surrounding Pilbara towns.
Our client is a major global company that provides a full range of environmental services and has more than 150 years of experience.
Currently seeking an Administrator to join their Newman team on a part-time basis, working 30 hours per week (7am to 1pm, and 11am to 5pm every second week)
Your duties will primarily include; data entry, maintaining company database, mobilisation, general administration, raising purchase orders, and assisting with the management of staff and subcontractor rosters.
- Attractive hourly rate
- Friendly, close knit team environment
- Experience and training with a respected global employer and ongoing career opportunities
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience working in a similar role (desirable)
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you are looking for stable and reliable work with the opportunity to join a global company that offers opportunities for advancement for your career and also for the environment and community, then ‘Apply Now’. We strongly encourage our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply for our roles.
- Part-Time, flexible hours
- Global company
- Supportive, close-knit team