Category 5 Labour Management are a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying trades and maintenance personnel to various industries within Port Hedland and also surrounding Pilbara towns.
Our client is a major global company that provides a full range of environmental services and has more than 150 years of experience.
Currently seeking an Administrator (all-rounder) to join their Port Hedland team.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to; mobilisation, flight and accommodation bookings, data entry, general administration, raising purchase orders, assist with the management of staff and subcontractor rosters.
- Attractive hourly rate
- Friendly, close knit team environment
- Experience and training with a respected global employer and ongoing career opportunities
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience working in a similar role (desirable)
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you are looking for stable and reliable work with the opportunity to join a global company that offers opportunities for advancement for your career and also for the environment and community, then ‘Apply Now’.
- Global company
- Supportive, close-knit team
- Permanent opportunity for the right candidate!