Category 5 Labour Management is a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying trades and maintenance personnel to various industries within Port Hedland and also surrounding Pilbara towns.
Category Five Port Hedland are currently seeking a Rolling Stock Boiler Maker for an even time roster, residential to Port Hedland or FIFO from Perth. The role will see the successful candidate working within a diverse and productive team and presents fantastic new opportunities.
The successful candidate will have the following licenses/ tickets and qualifications
- Current valid WA driver’s license,
- Aust Trade certificate in Boiler Making
- Forklift ticket an advantage
- Great work ethic and technical knowledge
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Proven attendance record
- The ability to pass an extensive medical and Drug & Alcohol Screen
As part of the role, your main responsibilities and experience will include but aren’t limited too:
- Rolling Stock experience
- Ore Car experience
- Strong focus on safety
- Ability to ensure procedures are followed always
You will demonstrate your commitment to safety and use your experience and judgement to ensure yourself and your workmates stay safe. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity together with your positive mind set in dealing with work and people will highly regarded.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
If you would like to express your interest for these roles with Category Five, Please contact Michelle on 91734116 or email you CV to email@example.com
- Trade Certified Boilermaker
- FIFO from Perth or Local to Hedland
- Even Time Roster