Cat 5 Rail is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We utilise our extensive experience in all aspects of labour recruitment, human resources and safety management to get the best outcomes for our clients and our people.
We are currently seeking applications from experienced and qualified Civil Plant Operators and Labourers for Civil projects in the Pilbara region. Roles will include the following:
- All Round Operators
- Civil Labourers
- Loader Operators
- Roller Operators
- Watercart Operators
About the roles:
Start as soon as possible!
2:1 Roster – 1 week of days, 1 week of nights
12 hours days
8 months work with the possibility of extension
To be considered applicants must meet the following essential criteria:
- Have a good attitude towards safety and experience working in high safety critical environments
- Proven experience working on Civil projects
- HR Drivers Licence with no restrictions essential for Plant Operators (C Class Drivers Licence essential for Labourers)
- Nationally recognised operating tickets including the following:
- Loader, Roller, Watercart, Excavator, Skid Steer, Dozer and/or Grader tickets
- Construction Card
- Ability to pass pre-employment medicals and ongoing drug and alcohol screening
Desirable but not essential:
- Inducted and experienced on BHP, Rio Tinto, FMG, and/or Roy Hill networks
- Four Wheel Drive training
- First Aid training
What we can offer you:
- Cat 5 Rail is a company who values their people
- Safety is our highest priority in all aspects of what we do
- Great pay and conditions
- To work in a key role with one of the world’s largest mining companies
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take the next step in a fulfilling career with opportunity to grow, then apply now.
- 2:1 FIFO opportunity
- Start immediately
- Excellent pay and conditions