Category 5 Labour Management are a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying trades and maintenance personnel to various industries within Port Hedland and also surrounding Pilbara towns.
Our client is a major global company that provides a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions. They operate in more than 40 countries around the world, and boast more than 150 years of experience.
Currently seeking an experienced Diesel Mechanic to join their Newman workshop.
You will service, maintain and repair our Heavy Rigid Waste Fleet and Industrial Services Fleet (i.e. Vac Trucks, Sweepers & Light Vehicles). You will be working in a fast paced workshop, therefore you will need to be capable of working autonomously and effectively in the hot conditions.
- Attractive hourly rate
- Friendly, close knit team environment
- Experience with a respected global employer and ongoing career opportunities
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience working on HR Trucks (Volvo or Izuzu trucks would be highly regarded) and Heavy Diesel machinery
- Relevant Heavy Vehicle Trade Qualification
- HR Licence
- Have a good attitude to health and safety, you will be capable in numeric and literacy skills, a good communicator and have a friendly nature.
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you are looking for stable and reliable work with the opportunity to join a global company that offers opportunities for advancement for your career and also for the environment and community, then ‘Apply Now’.
- Ongoing, casual FIFO opportunity
- Global Company
- Flights and accommodation included