Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Document Control – Residential
Category 5 Labour Management are a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying trades and maintenance personnel to various industries within Port Hedland and also surrounding Pilbara towns.
Our client is a reputable company that is the heart and soul of Port Hedland who are proud of the talent and diversity of their people. They are committed to providing an environment of diversity and inclusion and are a strong supporter of training and professional development.
Currently seeking an experienced Quality, Health & Safety Document Controller, to join their Port Hedland team.
- Attractive hourly rate
- Friendly, close knit team environment
- Flexible working hours for the right candidate
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- QHSE knowledge or background advantageous
- Demonstrates experience with document control writing and formatting
- Ability to pass pre-employment D&A
- Ability to work Autonomously
- Exceptional Time management skills
- Deadline focused
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a reputable company that offers opportunities for advancement for your career, then click ‘Apply Now’.
- 6 month contract
- Flexible hours
- Great team environment