As one of Australia’s dynamic providers of human resource solutions, Category Five has a proven track record of best fit for both our Clients and Candidates.
With a fresh approach in the Mining and Rail sector Category Five’s recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Category Five Port Hedland are currently seeking Project Supervisors for a Residential or FIFO from Perth 6 month contract.
The role will see the successful candidate working within a diverse and productive team and presents fantastic new opportunities
The successful candidate will have the following licenses/ tickets and qualifications
• Current valid WA driver’s license, C class manual at a minimum
• Great work ethic and technical knowledge
• Excellent time management and planning skills
• A high level of verbal, written and computer literacy skills
• The ability to pass an extensive medical and Drug & Alcohol Screen
As part of the role, your main responsibilities and experience will include but aren’t limited too:
• Demonstrate Visible Leadership through understanding of material risks and on-site vigilance including Hazard / event identification and investigation
• Co-ordinate the contractor site Mobilisation process in compliance with the Pre-Mobilisation process
• Ensure that Projects are progressing to the project plan and program
• Monitor and manage contractor’s compliance with their Safety Management Plan and Hazard Register;
• Day‐to‐day on‐site supervision of contractor and sub‐contractor groups to ensure that technical and quality standards are achieved safely (ITPs , MDR Compilation)
• Regular reporting on project progress and issues
• Maintain relationships with key stake holders
• Ongoing commitment to Zero Harm through Field Leadership, endorsement of quality Risk Assessments and Critical Control Verification;
• Exposure to project systems including Controlled Documents and ProjectWise experience is favorable
You will demonstrate your commitment to safety and use your experience and judgement to ensure yourself and your workmates stay safe. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity together with your positive mind set in dealing with work and people will highly regarded.
Port Hedland is home to our port and rail operations and is the largest regional center in North West Australia. The outstanding facilities at the FIFO villages include; a fully equipped gym, TV lounge and games rooms. Additionally, you will have access to the state-of-the-art aquatic and sporting facilities in the town of Port Hedland. All rooms at the villages have their own en-suite bathroom, television, refrigerator and air-conditioning.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
If you would like to express your interest for these roles with Category Five, please Apply Now!
- – Experience in Managing Multiple Projects
- -Electrical Trade qualified
- – FIFO from Perth or Residential Hedland