Currently seeking an experienced Electrician for a Port Hedland residential position. The role will see the successful candidate working within a diverse and productive team and presents fantastic new opportunities.
To be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- 2- years post trade experience
- Current valid WA driver’s license, C class manual at a minimum
- A Western Australian electrical license
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent electrical knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- A high level of verbal, written and computer literacy skills
- The ability to pass an extensive medical and Drug & Alcohol Screen
You will demonstrate your commitment to safety and use your experience and judgement to ensure yourself and your workmates stay safe. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity together with your positive mind set in dealing with work and people will highly regarded.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
If you would like to express your interest for these roles, please ‘Apply Now’ or send your CV to Michelle email@example.com.
- Residential Hedland role
- WA Electrical trade qualified
- Ongoing Opportunity