Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our reputable client is now seeking applications for a Finance Officer to join our client’s Port Hedland team.
The successful candidate’s duties will include (but not limited to);
- Entering and coding invoices
- Preparing accounts payable to payment stage and send out remittances
- Investigating invoice discrepancies and outstanding Accounts
- Answering all queries relating to accounts payable etc.
- Specific on the job training
- Friendly, close knit team environment
- Experience with a respected employer and ongoing career opportunities
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- Competency in Microsoft Software
- Good customer service skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work well autonomously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as proficiency in business grammar and comprehension.
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you are looking for an opportunity with an employer that is committed to providing an environment of diversity and inclusion and is a strong supporter of training and professional development, then ‘Apply Now’!
- Attractive casual hourly rate
- 3 – month secondments, with possibility of extension
- Residential role only (No FIFO) – Local to Port Hedland