Category 5 Labour Management is a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying trades and maintenance personnel to various industries within Port Hedland and also surrounding Pilbara towns.
Category 5 is currently seeking a Fire Technician for a ongoing position local to Port Hedland.
The scope of work includes Fire Suppression, equipment testing and general works on Fire Pumps and Panels. Working on a Monday-Friday roster, our client is offering above award wages for the right candidate.
To be successful for the role you must have:
- Experience working with portable fire equipment
- C class Licence
- Ability to pass a full medical, and drug and alcohol screen
- Full working rights in Australia
- Ability to travel to various locations in the Pilbara when required
- Live locally in Port Hedland
- Great Hourly Rate
- Work with a supportive team
- Training and education opportunities
If you are looking for a new opportunity and you meet the above criteria, please apply now with your current resume. Note that we are moving quickly on this role so do not delay if you are interested. Contact Michelle on 91734116 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org APPLY NOW
- Ongoing Position
- Local To Port Hedland
- Fantastic Opportunity