As one of Australia’s dynamic providers of human resource solutions, Category Five has a proven track record of best fit for both our Clients and Candidates. With a fresh approach in the Mining and Rail sector Category Five’s recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Category Five Port Hedland are currently seeking a Fitter Machinist for a Hedland Residential position. The role will see the successful candidate working within a diverse and productive team and presents fantastic new opportunities
The successful candidate will have the following licenses/ tickets and qualifications
- Current valid WA driver’s license, C class manual at a minimum
- Trade qualified Fitter Machinist
- Rolling stock experience advantageous
- Great work ethic and technical knowledge
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- A high level of verbal, written and computer literacy skills
- The ability to pass an extensive medical and Drug & Alcohol Screen
- BHP inducted advantageous
You will demonstrate your commitment to safety and use your experience and judgement to ensure yourself and your workmates stay safe. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity together with your positive mind set in dealing with work and people will highly regarded.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
If you would like to express your interest for these roles with Category Five, please Apply Now!
- Even time Roster
- Hedland Residential Role
- Be apart of a supportive friendly team