Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We utilise our extensive experience in all aspects of labour recruitment, human resources and safety management to get the best outcomes for our clients and our people.
Our client is a well-established processing operation located in the South West near Busselton and looking to grow their team. Current positions are available in both process operations and forklift operations. You will be working in a fast paced environment where attention to detail is paramount.
- Current High Risk Work Licence
- Must have substantial demonstrated operating experience
- Loading of outgoing freight onto trucks for distribution
- Ensuring accurate maintenance of data on movement and storage of product
- Organising of orders for despatch
- Previous machine operating preferred
- Monitor and maintain running of process machines
- Ensure quality standards are met and reported
- Mechanical aptitude to assist with basic breakdown troubleshooting
To be successful in these roles you will need the following:
- Current Licence and own Transport
- Willing to work as a team to meet required deadlines
- Take pride in the work you do
- An enthusiastic and driven attitude
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please ‘Apply Now’ with an Updated Resume
- Ongoing opportunity
- Several positions available
- Work with a great supportive team