Category 5 Labour Management is a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying trades, labour and maintenance personnel to various industries.
Category Five are currently seeking a Forklift Operator for our client located in the Eastern Suburbs. The successful candidate will be working Monday – Friday in a day shift position. Hours are roughly 6am to 3pm.
The successful candidate will meet the below requirements:
- Forklift licence
- Experience operating a forklift
- Administrative duties highly regarded (stock control, computer skills)
- Drivers Licence and own transport
- Ability to pass a Drug and Alcohol screening
- Available to work Monday – Friday ongoing
- Have flexibility on start and finish times
You will demonstrate your commitment to safety and use your experience and judgement to ensure yourself and your workmates stay safe. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity together with your positive mind set in dealing with work and people will highly regarded.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
- Great work life balance
- Well known reputable company
- Weekly Pays