Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We utilise our extensive experience in all aspects of labour recruitment, human resources and safety management to get the best outcomes for our clients and our people.
Our client is a seeking an experienced Nightshift Forklift operator to work in their Kalgoorlie based yard. The role will also require general labouring duties including washing down equipment and maintaining a well presented and tidy yard.
If you meet the below criteria, please apply now as we will be progressing quickly.
- Current High Risk Work Licence – Forklift
- Ability to Pass Pre-Employment Medical and Drug & Alcohol Screen
- Be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Current Driver Licence and own transport – Desirable
- Available to work nightshift from 5pm – 5am: Monday – Friday
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please ‘Apply Now’ or call Jen on 6555 7779.
- Kalgoorlie Based Work
- 5pm – 5am (Monday to Friday)
- Expected to be 6 months work