Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our client is a major global company that provides a full range of environmental services and has more than 150 years of experience.
Currently seeking applications from experienced MC and HC Drivers to join their Newman Waste team. The role will be a 4 weeks on/ 2 weeks off roster, from Perth only.
- Attractive hourly rate
- Specific on the job training
- Friendly, close knit team environment
- Experience with a respected global employer and ongoing career opportunities
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- HC or MC Licence with a good truck driving record (essential)
- Valid Control Waste licence (desirable)
- Professional and strong-commitment to customer service
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you are looking for stable and reliable work with the opportunity to join a global company that offers opportunities for advancement for your career and also for the environment and community, then ‘Apply Now’.
- Competitive hourly rate
- FIFO (ex Perth) – 4 weeks on / 2 weeks off
- Be part of a high performing team