Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our client is a major global company that provides a full range of environmental services and has more than 150 years of experience.
Currently taking applications for experienced HC and MC Truck Drivers to join their Newman team. The positions available are;
- Local Newman HC Drivers
- FIFO ex. Perth MC Drivers
- Specific on the job training
- Friendly, close knit team environment
- Work-life balance
- Experience with a respected global employer and ongoing career opportunities
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- HC or MC Licence with a good truck driving record (essential)
- Valid Control Waste licence (essential)
- Up-to-date vaccinations relevant to handling waste (Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B)
- Professional and strong-commitment to customer service
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you are looking for stable and reliable work with the opportunity to join a global company that offers opportunities for advancement for your career and also for the environment and community, then ‘Apply Now’.
- Be part of a high performing team
- Residential & FIFO (ex Perth) roles
- Based in Newman