Category 5 Labour Management is a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying trades and maintenance personnel to various industries within Port Hedland and also surrounding Pilbara towns.
Our Client are an Australian owned company who buy and sell all grades and quantities of Ferrous and Non-Ferrous metals. They scrap themselves and sell direct to end users.
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- Must be trade qualified.
- Experienced on fixed and mobile plant
- Experienced in Metal, Manufacturing or Mining Industry
- Operational knowledge of heavy equipment
- Demonstrate clear communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to pass Pre-employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol Screen
Your Duties include but are not limited to;
- Design, promote and carry out preventative maintenance on plant, machinery and equipment
- Respond to emergency breakdowns
- Overhaul repair of machines and equipment
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks
You will demonstrate your commitment to safety and use your experience and judgement to ensure yourself and your workmates stay safe. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity together with your positive mind set in dealing with work and people will highly regarded.
If you would like to express your interest for this roles with Category Five, please Apply Now!
- Immediate Start
- Based in Port Hedland
- Ongoing training and development opportunities