Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our client is a major global company that provides a full range of environmental services and has more than 150 years of experience.
We are currently seeking experienced HD Fitter/Diesel Mechanics for local workshop-based work. Previous experience working on trucks and heavy diesel machinery is essential, this role will involve maintenance work on Vacuum Trucks and Tipper Trucks (side, front and hook lift).
This role is 9-hour days Monday to Friday with overtime and Saturday work available if wanted.
We also have a Maintenance Supervisor position available so candidates with supervision experience are encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic trade qualification.
- Drivers Licence.
- Full Australian work rights.
- Strong mechanical, hydraulic and diagnostic skills.
- Live within commutable distance of Welshpool and Bibra Lake.
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- Experience with a respected global employer with future career opportunities.
- Competitive pay rates.
- Regular, consistent local work.
- Weekly pay cycle.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take the next step in a fulfilling career, then apply now!
- Competitive Rates.
- Ongoing, casual opportunity.
- Based in Welshpool & Bibra Lake.