Category 5 Labour Management are a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying trades and maintenance personnel to various industries within Port Hedland and also surrounding Pilbara towns.
Our client is a major global company that provides a full range of environmental services and has more than 150 years of experience.
Currently seeking an experienced Diesel Mechanic to join their Port Hedland and Newman workshops.
You will be working mainly on Vac Trucks, Heavy Rigid Trucks, Sweepers & Light Vehicles. Previous experience working on HR Trucks and heavy diesel machinery is essential. You will be working in a fast paced workshop, therefore you will need to be capable of working autonomously and effectively in the hot conditions.
- From Perth (WA) – FIFO Roster
- From major capital cities in QLD, NT, ACT & TAS – minimum of 3 months commitment (13 days on/1 day off roster) before flying back out of WA.
- Attractive hourly rate
- Friendly, close knit team environment
- Experience with a respected global employer and ongoing career opportunities
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience working on HR Trucks and heavy diesel machinery
- Relevant Heavy Vehicle Trade Qualification
- HR Licence (desirable)
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you are looking for stable and reliable work with the opportunity to join a global company that offers opportunities for advancement for your career and also for the environment and community, then ‘Apply Now’.
*Due to restrictions around COVID19, WA Government has advised that affected WA companies need to source their workforce from states other than VIC and NSW*
- FIFO Opportunities – from major capital cities
- Reputable Global Company
- Flights and accommodation included