One of Australia’s dynamic providers of human resource solutions, Category 5 Labour Management has a proven track record of best fit for both our Clients and our Candidates. We are a young, dynamic, and growth-orientated company offering a fast-paced and supportive environment.
About the role
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity? Do you have a passion for driving trucks and operating equipment? Do you want to join a friendly and supportive team that values your skills and experience? If you answered yes to these questions, then we have the perfect job for you!
You will be responsible for
- Operating company vehicles and equipment safely and efficiently
- Performing daily prestart and maintenance checks on vehicles and equipment
- Loading and unloading truck safely and securely
- Keeping truck clean and presentable
- Interacting with clients in a courteous and professional manner
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A valid Heavy Rigid (HR) or Class 4 (NZ) Licence (as a minimum)
- Forklift Ticket
- A commitment to safety and quality standards
- A self-motivated and proactive attitude
- A mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills
This is a temporary position for 3 months with a possibility of extension. You will work from Monday to Friday, starting at 5:30AM. Must be able to pass pre employment medical, drug test and able to get Hep A/B shots.
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce, and we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
How To Apply
For more information about the role please contact Michael Richards on (08)6555 7779
Please note, in order to be considered for this role you must have full Australian working rights.
- Bibra Lake
- Great rates on offer
- Immediate Start