Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our client is a leader in industrial and environmental services, supporting businesses for over 50 years.
You will be collecting medical waste from clients such as hospitals, vets, clinics and pharmaceutical companies.
- Ongoing position
- Monday to Friday Hours are 2:30 am starts minimum 8 hours.
- Must have a HR – B Licence
- Must have minimum 1 year experience driving a HR
- You will need to provide a driving history report
- The ability to pass a Drug and Alcohol Screen
- Physically fit, as you will be required to load and unload the trucks.
- Customer service experience
- Work-life balance
- Experience with a reputable company
If you are looking for reliable work with the opportunity to join a well known reputable company that offers further career progression, then ‘Apply Now’.
- Attractive hourly rate
- Be part of a high performing, supportive team
- Ongoing career opportunities