Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services, Logistics and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
About the role
We are currently seeking experienced HR Truck Drivers in Glendenning NSW. This role is a great opportunity to secure full-time work with a longstanding, successful and financially secure Australian organisation.
Some of the tasks you will be performing include:
– Driving a truck to various locations
– Following instructions and procedures accurately and carefully
– Daily pre-starts and maintenance checks on vehicles and equipment
– Basic truck maintenance expected (greasing and washing)
– Record keeping
– Perform loading and unloading duties of waste
– Working 8-12 hour shifts, early starts across 5-6 days per week
What you will need
– A valid Heavy Rigid (HR) licence
– Ability to work 10-12 hour shifts
What you will get
– A competitive pay rate
– A supportive and friendly work environment
– A chance to make a positive impact on the environment
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
- Ongoing casual opportunity + full time hours
- Great rates on offer & weekly pay
- Immediate start