Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our client is a major global company that provides a full range of environmental services and has more than 150 years of experience.
You will be responsible for operating a variety of trucks including skip trucks, hook trucks, and front lift trucks.
- Specific on the job training
- Friendly, close knit team environment
- Work-life balance
- Experience with a respected global employer and ongoing career opportunities
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- HR Licence with a good truck driving record (essential)
- Valid Control Waste licence (desirable)
- Previous experience within the industrial waste industry (desirable)
- Professional and strong-commitment to customer service
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you are looking for stable and reliable work with the opportunity to join a global company that offers opportunities for advancement for your career and also for the environment and community, then ‘Apply Now’.
- Be part of a high performing team
- Roster negotiable
- Based in Newman – DIDO opportunity (ex Meekatharra)