Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our client is a major global company that provides a full range of services within the waste, water and energy services industries.
We are currently seeking applications for HR Drivers/operators to work out of our clients Kwinana based yard and working across the Perth metro area.
- Must have current HR Licence, unrestricted preferred
(will accept HR-A or HR-B)
Desirable but not essential:
- Controlled Waste Licence
- Confined Space
- Working at Heights
- White Card
- You will be working as part of an industrial services division
- This work can be very physically demanding at times
- Driving and operating vac trucks which includes manual labour
- Ongoing work 40+ hours per week.
- Mon-Fri 8-10 hour days. Must be availability to work some Saturdays & night shifts.
- This will be consistent and ongoing work
- Must be available all days of the week, with some night shift involved
- Hazard reporting
- Ability to work both within a team and autonomously
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a company that cares and wants to see you excel in your career, then ‘Apply Now’.
- Ongoing consistent work
- 40+Hours per week
- Kwinana based yard