Category 5 Labour Management is a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying trades and maintenance personnel to various industries within Port Hedland and also surrounding Pilbara towns.
Our Client is one of the larger health services in the state who are dedicated to providing advanced high quality care for our local community. They pride themselves in the support they give their staff and running their business with compassion and integrity.
The role itself is for A Human Resource Officer who will act as a main port of call for Managers and Health Support Services and will require someone with who can assist with general HR queries and who can follow and understand policies and procedures.
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- HR/ Admin experience
- Ability to follow policies & procedures
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Current Police Clearance
- Local to Hedland
- Working Rights within Australia
As part of the role, your main responsibilities and experience will include but aren’t limited too:
- Reporting to the Regional Manager
- Providing advisory and support services to management
- Manage incoming HR emails
- Maintain department records
- Facilitate ongoing skill develop and training of staff in relation to HR
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take the next step in a fulfilling career with growth opportunity, then apply now. If you have any questions, please call Ash in our Port Hedland Office on 9173 4129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career/Personal Development opportunities
- Be part of a high performing team
- Based in Hedland