Currently taking applications for casual Industrial Services Labourers/Sanitisers to join our client’s Port Hedland IS team on-site BHP.
- Roster: Must be available for weekend work and night shifts
- 11.5 – 12hr days
- Assist Production team with general cleaning/ hosing of structures and yard machines when there not responding to faults in the yards.
- Assist in general structural hosing; hosing chutes, conveyors, and different levels of a car dumper
- Assist in the sanitation across different sites
- Shovelling and bagging grease
- Cleaning and maintenance of company equipment
- Specific on the job training
- Supportive and close knit team
- Exposure to BHP sites; a great way to gain experience on-site
- Experience with a respected global employer and ongoing career opportunities
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- Full Australian drivers licence (essential)
- Current MSIC and White Card (desirable)
- Capable of working in Pilbara’s environmental conditions and walking a lot of stairs around an elevated plant.
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you are looking for stable and reliable work with the opportunity to join a global company that offers opportunities for advancement for your career and also for the environment and community, then ‘Apply Now’.
- Be part of a high performing team
- Fantastic opportunity to gain mine-site exposure
- Residential role only – Port Hedland