Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We have substantial experience in all aspects of labour recruitment, safety management and work hard to get the best outcomes for our people.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Junior Administrator to join our Port Hedland team. Your primary responsibilities will be to provide support to our current Recruitment, Operations and Management team, with the opportunity to undertake a nationally accredited Traineeship being offered for the right candidate.
This position serves as the foundational steps toward advancing your career and fostering growth opportunities within our organisation.
Please note, these are residential only and we cannot offer FIFO for these roles.
Your duties may include, but not limited to;
- Data entry and Database management
- Facilitating onboarding and mobilisation processes
- Front-of-house enquiries and Customer service.
- Conducting compliance checks on candidate qualifications and documentation
- Performing reference checks
- Ordering of PPE and office supplies (raising Purchase Orders).
- Mail check, photocopying/scanning resume, license & tickets
- Any ad hoc duties as required
- Specific, on-going training
- Weekly pay cycle and a living allowance
- Monthly gym allowance and wellness arrangement
- Supportive and enjoyable Category 5 team environment
- Experience with a respected employer and ongoing career opportunities
Essential for success in the roles:
- Friendly and self-responsible
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Microsoft knowledge (Outlook, Excel & Word mainly)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organised with good time management skills
- Enthusiastic to learn and be an active team member
- Previous experience in similar administrative roles is advantageous
We are looking for the right person to join our energetic and friendly team. If you are looking for the opportunity to join a successful, locally-owned company that offers opportunities for advancement for your career, then APPLY NOW!
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
- Local to Hedland
- Full-Time position
- Traineeship opportunity for the right candidate