Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
The team at Category 5 have substantial experience in all aspects of labour recruitment, safety management and work hard to get the best outcomes for our people.
We have an opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Junior Administrator to join our Bunbury team. Providing support to the current recruitment, operations and management team. Your responsibilities will include data entry, on boarding and mobilisation processing, answering queries and phones. This role is a step into the recruitment industry and will include some recruitment activities.
Key to your success will be your ability to communicate effectively and achieve outcomes in our collaborative, team based environment.
Duties will include
- Database management
- Communicate effectively with candidates
- Customer service
- Ability to work with a variety of people
- Attention to detail
- Document compliance checks
- On boarding and mobilisation processing
- Reference checking
- Reviewing and referring resumes
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Essential for success in the role:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft knowledge (Outlook, Excel & Word mainly)
- A strong sense of urgency and initiative
Looking for the right individual to join an energetic and friendly team, based in Bunbury. If that’s you, we’d like to hear from you.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
Please include a covering letter and your resume with your application.
- Full time Permanent Position
- Career Development
- Enjoy growth & support in a collaborative team environment