Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our client is a major global company that provides a full range of environmental services and has more than 150 years of experience.
Currently taking applications for casual mine-site Labourers to join our client’s Port Hedland IS team on-site BHP.
- Cleaning and maintenance of company equipment
- Safe operation of the vehicle in line with company policies and procedures
- General structural hosing
- Shovelling and bagging grease
- Operate Vacuum Truck to Supervisors Instructions
- Accurate completion of paperwork
- Operate High Pressure Water Blasting Unit
- Operate Hydro-excavation Unit
- Hazard reporting
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and work in the best interest of the client and the company
- Specific on the job training
- Supportive and close knit team
- Experience with a respected global employer and ongoing career opportunities
- Exposure to BHP sites; a great way to gain experience on-site
To be considered applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- Full Australian drivers licence, HR preferable (essential)
- Ability to obtain Unrestricted HR Licence (essential)
- Current MSIC (desirable)
- Capable of working in Pilbara’s environmental conditions
- Commitment to maintaining safe work practices
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you are looking for stable and reliable work with the opportunity to join a global company that offers opportunities for advancement for your career and also for the environment and community, then ‘Apply Now’.
- Be part of a high performing team
- Casual Roster
- No FIFO – Residential role only