Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our client is a major global company that provides a full range of environmental services and has more than 150 years of experience.
We are currently seeking labourers to assist our client’s projects on-site FMG. The projects are initially for 1 month, however there is potential to become part of our client’s regular In-Land IS roster (depending on applicant’s skills).
The roles are varied, duties include but are not limited to;
- Primarily, your initial role will be as an offsider/labourer for hydro excavation on site FMG.
- Manual cleaning (sweeping and shovelling)
- Assist with the operation of Vacuum Loaders, pressure cleaners and high pressure blasting
- General structural hosing
- Shovelling and bagging grease
- Cleaning and maintenance of company equipment
- Hazard reporting
- Adhering to WHS Legislation
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and work in the best interest of the client and the company
- Supportive and close knit team
- Potential to become part of our client’s regular roster, working across various sites including BHP and Roy Hill.
- Experience with a respected global employer and ongoing career opportunities
- Exposure to different sites across the Pilbara
To be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full Australian Licence (essential)
- HR Licence (desirable)
- High Pressure Water Jetting ticket (desirable)
- Capable of working in Pilbara’s environmental conditions
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
If you are looking for casual-rostered work with the opportunity to join a global company that offers opportunities for advancement for your career and also for the environment and community, then ‘Apply Now’.
- Be part of a high performing team
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to be trained and up-skilled to join our team of Full Time crew