Category 5 Labour Management is a leading provider of Rail, Marine, Industrial Services and Trades personnel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are currently seeking applications for a team to work across several sites within the Peel Region.
Depending on which site you deploy to, some of the following tickets may be
required or you must be willing to obtain them.
- Current Drivers licence (Unrestricted HR Preferred)
- Confined Space within 2 years
- Working at Heights within 2 years
- White card
- National Police Clearance
- Ø You will be working as part of an industrial services team who undertake a variety of works which at times are very physically demanding.
- Ø You may be required to work within Confined Spaces
- Ø Previous heavy labouring work would be an advantage
- Ø Chemical handling may be required, hence a high regard for safe work practices is required
- Ø An enthusiastic and driven attitude
- Ø Flexible approach to which site and scope of work you may be deployed to
- Ø Operating various industrial units
- Ø Hazard reporting
- Ø Ability to work both within a team and autonomously
- Ø Ability to pass pre-employment medical and D&A
- Ø Must be willing to work across dayshift, nightshift and some weekends as rostered.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a company that cares and wants to see you excel in your career, then ‘Apply Now’.
- Kwinana & Pinjarra Refinery Sites
- Opportunity for upskilling
- Depending on weekly roster approx 40-60hrs a week