Category 5 Labour Management is a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying trades and maintenance personnel to various industries within Port Hedland and also surrounding Pilbara towns
Out Client is a professional and quality organization, which delivers value added services around property management, environmental health, municipal services and the provision and maintenance of essential services.
Typical daily duties would consist of general service and repairs, brakes, clutches, electrical wiring, air conditioning service + repair, tyres + alignment, engine diagnostics and repair, cylinder heads and engine repair, timing belts & chains, 4WD suspension lifts, engine tuning, etc. Performing these duties in a correct and timely manner is a must. In addition to the typical tasks of a workday, the supervision, coaching and direct involvement in the development of our mechanical apprentices is an expectation and we are committed to developing talent and building the best possible team environment as our business grows.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Vehicle Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Advanced mechanical, electrical (preferred but not essential) and diagnostic capabilities
- The ability to work autonomously and unsupervised coupled with a strong work ethic
- Previous experience coaching and mentoring apprentices and staff
- Tyre fitting, wheel balancing & wheel aligning experience
- Experience with inventory and stock control
- A strong background in scheduling and prioritizing of resources and time
- Air conditioning license (preferred)
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take the next step in a fulfilling career with growth opportunity, then apply now. If you have any questions, please call Michelle on 91734116 or email email@example.com
- Ongoing casual opportunity
- Local to Port Hedland
- Be part of a high preforming team