Category Five are currently seeking a Machine Operator for a rotating day and night shift roster. These consist of 12 hours per shift on an even time roster. The role will see the successful candidate working within a diverse and productive team and presents fantastic new opportunities.
The successful candidate will have the following licenses/ tickets and qualifications
- Current valid WA driver’s license
- Great work ethic and technical knowledge
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Proven attendance record
- The ability to pass a Drug & Alcohol Screen
As part of the role, your main responsibilities and experience will include but aren’t limited too:
- Monitor an run a Brick Machine
- Assist with Maintenance
- Strong focus on safety
- Ability to ensure procedures are followed always
You will be trained on the brick manufacturing machine and with that you will gain knowledge you can only get on the job. Provided you are willing and able to work the 12 hour roster, 7 shifts per fortnight (including every second weekend) and you are reliable then we have an opportunity for you.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
- Excellent work life balance
- Great hourly rate
- Well known reputable company