Category 5 Labour Management is a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying trades, labour and maintenance personnel to various industries.
Category Five are currently seeking a Machine Operator/Forklift Operator for a rotating day and night shift roster. These consist of 12 hours per shift on an even time roster. The role will see the successful candidate working within a diverse and productive team and presents fantastic new opportunities.
The candidate will be required to have a Forklift Licence, a HR truck licence will be highly regarded as well.
The successful candidate will have the following licenses/ tickets and qualifications
- Current valid WA driver’s license
- Current Forklift licence
- HR Truck licence highly desirable
- Great work ethic and technical knowledge
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Proven attendance record
- The ability to pass a Drug & Alcohol Screen
As part of the role, your main responsibilities and experience will include but aren’t limited too:
- Monitor an run a Brick Machine
- Operate a forklift to move brick stacks around the yard
- Drive a truck to move brick stacks around the yards
- Assist with Maintenance
- Strong focus on safety
- Ability to ensure procedures are followed always
You will be trained on the brick manufacturing machine and with that you will gain knowledge you can only get on the job. Provided you are willing and able to work the 12 hour roster, 7 shifts per fortnight (including every second weekend) and you are reliable then we have an opportunity for you.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
- Work only 7 days a fortnight!
- Work within a massive company
- Attractive pay