Our client is an Australian owned and operated private company based in Port Hedland dealing in all issues scrap collection and recycling. We are currently seeking a Mechanical Fitter to join the Port Hedland team.
About the Role:
Servicing, maintaining and repairing of fixed plant and machinery on site. To ensure all machinery and plant are working to maximum efficiency meeting all regulatory requirements. Must have trade qualification.
Experience working in the Pilbara highly regarded but not necessary.
What’s on Offer:
– Ongoing Temp and Perm Opportunities
– Excellent renumeration on Offer
– Great working environment
– Modern and well maintained workshop
– Friendly team environment
These roles have the potential for long term opportunities allowing the successful applicant opportunity to grow with a industry leader.
If you have the above mentioned licences/certificates, please don’t delay APPLY TODAY!
- Potential for permanent opportunities
- Residential / FIFO on offer to the right person
- Trade Qualification