Category 5 Labour Management is a locally owned and operated labour hire business, supplying trades, labour and maintenance personnel to various industries.
Category Five are currently seeking a Trade Assistant for an ongoing Monday – Friday position. The role will see the successful candidate working within a diverse and productive team and presents fantastic new opportunities.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Current valid WA driver’s license,
- Great work ethic and technical knowledge
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Proven attendance record
- Right to work in Australia
As part of the role, your main responsibilities and experience will include but aren’t limited too:
- Mechanical TA experience
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and DAS
- Assist with Maintenance of Brick Machines
- Strong focus on safety
- Ability to ensure procedures are followed always
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
- Monday – Friday
- Great team environment
- Ongoing demand for work